DISNEY MOVIE INSIDERS WICKED GOOD SEAT HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is independent of the other Disney Movie Insider Sweepstakes being offered contemporaneously by Sponsor. Each Sweepstakes features its own prizing which is available to be won at different odds of winning. You may enter one or more of the Sweepstakes, as you wish.
- Eligibility: The Disney Movie Insiders Wicked Good Seat Holiday Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is only open to entrants who, at the time of entry and throughout the Sweepstakes Period and prize fulfillment period as set forth below, are: (a) natural persons who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States only (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) or the District of Columbia; (b) at least 18 years of age or older; and (c) members, in good standing, of Disney Movie Insiders ("DMI"). If an entrant is a minor, as defined by the jurisdiction of the entrant’s primary residence (“Minor”), permission of a parent or legal guardian is required to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entrants must not be an employee or director, or IRS dependent, immediate family member or individual residing in the same household of, an employee or director, of Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution, LLC, its parent, and any subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies of each, the cast and crew of the film Disenchanted, Probability, LLC, The Lovesac Company ("Prize Provider") or their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters, web suppliers and any prize provider. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules ("Official Rules") and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution, LLC, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521.
- Administrator: Probability, LLC, 2 Woodstock Meadows Ln, PO Box 1484, Woodstock, NY 12498.
- Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 AM Pacific Time ("PT") on December 14, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on December 31, 2022 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
- How to Enter: As noted in the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 1, you must be a member of DMI at the time of entry to enter the Sweepstakes. If you are not a member of DMI you may become a member by visiting https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/sweeps/wicked-good-sweepstakes (the "DMI Website") or by downloading the DMI mobile application (the "DMI Application") and following the applicable account registration instructions. Membership is free, as is the DMI Application. You must register for the Sweepstakes initially through the DMI Website. Standard internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply. Once you are logged into your DMI member account, you may enter the Sweepstakes by navigating to the "Sweepstakes" tab and following the links and instructions within the DMI Website to enter. Once you click where indicated, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. You may receive 1 entry as described in this Section 5 during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Additional Sweepstakes Entries Using DMI points: After entering the Sweepstakes as described above, you may redeem DMI points for up to 99 additional entries into the Sweepstakes by visiting the DMI Website and following the instructions to select the number of additional entries into the Sweepstakes. This process must be completed by December 31, 2022. For each additional entry submission, you will receive 1 additional entry into the Sweepstakes. For each additional entry you redeem, 5 DMI points will be deducted from your account. DMI members may collect DMI points by: (a) purchasing and/or verifying the purchase of eligible movie tickets; (b) entering codes obtained from specially-marked physical products; (c) answering specially-identified surveys (d) qualifying for bonus points offers that may be presented within the DMI Website and/or DMI Application from time to time; (e) engaging with certain in-member communications; and/or (f) other methods as designated on the DMI Website and/or DMI Application. Please refer to the DMI Terms and Conditions, located at https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/terms-and-conditions or within the DMI Application via the "Terms and Conditions" module for additional information and terms for the DMI program.
Free Alternate Method of Entry for Additional Sweepstakes Entries: To receive up to 99 additional entries into the Sweepstakes drawing without deduction of DMI points, after entering the Sweepstakes as described in Section 5 above, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, the e-mail address associated with your DMI account, and your age on a 3½" x 5" card and mail it with proper postage to Disney Movie Insiders Wicked Good Seat Holiday Sweepstakes, c/o Probability, PO Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025-1559. You will be entered into the Sweepstakes 1 time for each 3½" x 5" card postmarked by December 31, 2022 and received by January 10, 2023, for up to 99 additional entries. Each 3½" x 5" card must be mailed separately. Multiple mail-in entries mailed in the same envelope will not be accepted. All mail-in entries must be handwritten. Mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. Proof of sending or mailing of mail-in entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mail-in entries, all of which will be disqualified.
- General Conditions on Entry: Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, nor will any correspondence be exchanged with any entrant. Limit: An entrant may receive up to 100 entries during the Sweepstakes Period through a combination of the methods described above. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods or any use of any micro, robotic, automatic, programmed, or like entry methods is expressly prohibited and will void entrant’s entries and disqualify that entrant from this Sweepstakes, as well as subject such entrant to disqualification from any concurrent or future sweepstakes or promotions offered by Sponsor, and such conduct may result in restriction, suspension or discontinuance of entrant’s participation privileges in the DMI program. AN ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE DMI WEBSITE OR DMI APPLICATION OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION, AS WELL AS RESTRICTION, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF SUCH PERSON’S PARTICIPATION PRIVILEGES IN THE DMI PROGRAM.
- Winner Selection and Odds: The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received (i.e., entries received via Section 5 above and additional entries received via Section 6 above) during the Sweepstakes Period. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions regarding the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select 1 potential winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, on or around January 13, 2023.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"):
Grand Prize (1 Winner): Winner will receive 1 customized Lovesac Sactionals couch with StealthTech Sound + Charge System, valued at up to $10,000 and 1 limited release Footsac plush blanket. TAX GROSS-UP PAYMENT: Sponsor will also arrange for the winner to receive a single cash payment in the form of a corporate check, which is intended to assist the winner with any federal, state, or other tax obligations related to the Grand Prize (the "Tax Gross Up Payment"). The Tax Gross Up Payment will be $3,000.00. The Grand Prize winner’s actual tax liabilities related to the Grand Prize could exceed the Tax Gross Up Payment. The Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or other tax obligations related to receipt and use of Grand Prize. Sponsor will not provide any assistance toward the winner’s tax obligations.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $13,150. Grand Prize must be accepted in its entirety, as is and cannot be separated. Color, size and other attributes of Lovesac Sanctional couch are subject to availability. Any and all unspecified expenses in conjunction with prize acceptance and use (including installation and operation of StealthTech technology) is the winner’s sole responsibility. To use StealthTech technology, Internet access and compatible operating system are required, which must be obtained at winner’s sole expense.) Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize or any prize element for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize/prize element should become unavailable for any reason. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes subject to completion of the winner verification procedure. Prize shall be subject to warranty terms and conditions available on Prize Provider’s website.
THE PRIZE WINNER (IF A MINOR, THEIR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN) WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND OTHER TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- Additional Terms and Conditions: Details of the prize determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize may not be declined once awarded to and accepted by a winner. Prize may not be bartered, transferred, sold, or redeemed for cash value in whole or in part (except for Tax Gross Up Payment check). Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize or any element thereof for one of equal or greater value if the prize or any element thereof should become unavailable for any reason or unreasonably difficult to fulfill. Winner must pay all applicable taxes and fees for the prize accepted. In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded.
- Limitations on Liability: By entering, entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) agree that Sponsor, Administrator, Prize Provider, Meta Platforms, Inc., Twitter, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever, and shall be released and held harmless by entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian), for any injuries, claims, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or entrant’s failure to comply with the Official Rules. The Released Parties shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, pandemic or epidemic, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Released Parties’ control. The Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries; or for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winner and distribution of the prize; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for miscommunications, failed computer, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, technical or network; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information; or for any misdirection or delay of any e-mail/entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, DMI Website, DMI Application, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer/mobile device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes; or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or for any personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of receipt or use or misuse of any component of the prize produced and/or manufactured by Prize Provider or other third party. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Should an entry be lost, corrupted or unrecorded for any reason, the sole liability of Sponsor and Administrator is replacement with another entry, if feasible; but, if not feasible, Sponsor and Administrator shall not have any liability for same.
- General Conditions: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes (including but not limited to seeking to defraud Sponsor in conjunction with redeeming additional entries as described in Section 6 above) as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant's eligibility in this Sweepstakes and any concurrent or future sweepstakes offered by Sponsor as well as restricting, suspending or discontinuing their participation privileges in the DMI program. Sponsor may also disqualify from this Sweepstakes and any concurrent or future sweepstakes offered by Sponsor any person that acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or for any other good cause reason solely determined by Sponsor as well as restricting, suspending or discontinuing such person’s participation privileges in the DMI program. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select the winner from eligible entries received prior to the action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, entry will be deemed made by authorized account holder of the email address associated with the corresponding DMI account. The authorized email address account holder is the natural person who is assigned the address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the administration of this Sweepstakes, or the awarding of prize/determination of the prize winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of JAMS, then effective (notwithstanding the foregoing, entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) shall not be precluded from seeking relief in small claims court for disputes/claims within the scope of the jurisdiction of small claims court and any remedies available to entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) under applicable federal, state or local law remain available to entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) and are not waived pursuant to this section); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any and all rights to injunctive relief. The arbitrator hearing such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be neutral and the entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) will have a reasonable opportunity to participate in the selection of the arbitrator. Such arbitration will take place at a location near the entrant’s (if a Minor, their parent’s/legal guardian’s) residence and the entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) has the right to an in-person hearing in the arbitration proceeding, if desired. The arbitration will allow for the discovery and/or exchange of non-privileged information between entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) and Sponsor. Should an entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) initiate arbitration pursuant to this section, the entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) shall be responsible for JAMS’s fees to do so (approximately, $250), with all other costs of such arbitration being borne solely by Sponsor. If entrant is a California resident and Sponsor is the prevailing party in such arbitration, such entrant will not be responsible for Sponsor’s costs and fees in conjunction with the arbitration proceeding; BUT, IN ALL OTHER CASES, ENTRANT (IF A MINOR, THEIR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN) WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH COSTS/FEES IF REQUIRED BY THE ARBITRATOR’S RULING. For the avoidance of doubt, the requirement to arbitrate disputes pursuant to this section is reciprocal and binding both upon entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) and Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction and all proceedings shall take place in the City of New York, County of New York.
- Winner’s List: To obtain the name of the winner of the Sweepstakes, send a properly stamped self-addressed envelope, by January 31, 2023 to Disney Movie Insiders Wicked Good Holiday Sweepstakes Winner, c/o Probability, PO Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025-1559.
The potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone based on the information included in their DMI account profile at the time of the random drawing. It is the sole responsibility of the potential winner to confirm that the e-mail and telephone number associated with their DMI account is current and up-to-date and, if the potential winner cannot be contacted due to their e-mail and/or telephone number being inaccurate in any respect, such potential winner will be disqualified, and Sponsor and Administrator shall not have any liability of any kind. To be eligible to win the prize, the potential winner must still be a member of DMI in good standing at time of random drawing, winner notification and prize fulfillment. Before being declared the winner, the potential winner (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and tax acknowledgment ("Affidavit"), sent with the e-mail notification within 10 calendar days from the date it is sent to the potential winner. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return all documentation within the required time, is found to be ineligible or is non-compliant with the Official Rules for any reason, then the potential winner forfeits the prize and Administrator may select another potential winner. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner selected by Administrator in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
Except where legally prohibited, the winner (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) grants (and agrees to confirm in writing) permission for the Released Parties to use such winner’s name, photograph, voice, likeness, and/or statements made by, or attributed to the winner in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval or compensation and in perpetuity. Sponsor may assign all rights granted by entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian), including without limitation, the winner hereunder, to any party at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform.
© 2022 Disney