DISNEY MOVIE INSIDERS MICKEY & MINNIE’S RUNAWAY RAILWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is independent of the other Disney Movie Insider Sweepstakes being offered contemporaneously by Sponsor. Each Sweepstakes features its own prizing which is available to be won at different odds of winning. You may enter one or more of the Sweepstakes, as you wish.
- Eligibility: The Disney Movie Insiders Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is only open to entrants who, at the time of entry and throughout the Sweepstakes Period and prize fulfillment period as set forth below, are: (a) natural persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, US-owned territories (includes Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, US Virgin Islands and/or the Northern Mariana Islands) and Canada (excluding Quebec); (b) at least 18 years of age or older and (c) members, in good standing, of Disney Movie Insiders ("DMI"). If an entrant is a minor, as defined by the jurisdiction of the entrant’s primary residence (“Minor”), permission of a parent or legal guardian is required to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entrants must not be an employee or director, or IRS dependent, immediate family member or individual residing in the same household of, an employee or director, of Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution, LLC, its parent, and any subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies of each, Disney Gift Card Services, Inc., Probability LLC, or their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters, web suppliers and any prize provider. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules ("Official Rules") and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution, LLC, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521, USA.
- Administrator: Probability LLC, 2 Woodstock Meadow Ln, PO Box 1484, Woodstock, NY 12498, USA.
- Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 AM Pacific Time ("PT") on January 27, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on March 31, 2023 ("Sweepstakes Period”) Sponsor's computer is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
- How to Enter: As noted in the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 1, you must be a member of DMI at the time of entry to enter the Sweepstakes. If you are not a member of DMI you may become a member by visiting https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/sweeps/mickey-and-minnie-runaway-railway-sweepstakes (the “DMI Website”) or by downloading the DMI mobile application (the “DMI Application”) and following the applicable account registration instructions. Membership is free, as is the DMI Application. You must register for the Sweepstakes initially through the DMI Website; Standard internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply. Once you are logged into your DMI member account, you may enter the Sweepstakes by navigating to the "Sweepstakes" tab and following the links and instructions within the DMI Website to enter. Once you click where indicated, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. You may receive 1 entry as described in this Section 5 during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Additional Sweepstakes Entries Using DMI points: After entering the Sweepstakes as described above, you may redeem DMI points for up to 99 additional entries into the Sweepstakes by visiting the DMI Website and following the instructions to select the number of additional entries into the Sweepstakes. This process must be completed by March 31, 2023. For each additional entry submission, you will receive 1 additional entry into the Sweepstakes. For each additional entry you redeem, 5 DMI points will be deducted from your account. DMI members may collect DMI points by: (a) purchasing and/or verifying the purchase of eligible movie tickets; (b) entering codes obtained from specially-marked physical products; (c) answering specially-identified surveys (d) qualifying for bonus points offers that may be presented within the DMI Website and/or DMI Application from time to time; (e) engaging with certain in-member communications; and/or (f) other methods as designated on the DMI Website and/or DMI Application. Please refer to the DMI Terms and Conditions, located at https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/terms-and-conditions or within the DMI Application via the “Terms and Conditions” module for additional information and terms for the DMI program.
Free Alternate Method of Entry for Additional Sweepstakes Entries: To receive up to 99 additional entries into the Sweepstakes drawing without deduction of DMI points, after entering the Sweepstakes as described in Section 6 above, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, the e-mail address associated with your DMI account, and your age on a 3½" x 5" card and mail it with proper postage to Disney Movie Insiders Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Sweepstakes, c/o Probability, PO Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025-1559. You will be entered into the Sweepstakes 1 time for each 3½" x 5" card postmarked by March 31, 2023 and received by April 7, 2023, for up to 99 additional entries. Each 3½” by 5” card must be mailed separately. Multiple mail-in entries mailed in the same envelope will not be accepted. All mail-in entries must be handwritten. Mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. Proof of sending or mailing of mail-in entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mail-in entries, all of which will be disqualified.
- General Conditions on Entry: Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, nor will any correspondence be exchanged with any entrant. Limit: An entrant may receive up to 100 entries during the Sweepstakes Period through a combination of the methods described above. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods or any use of any micro, robotic, automatic, programmed, or like entry methods is expressly prohibited and will void entrant’s entries and disqualify that entrant from this Sweepstakes, as well as subject such entrant to disqualification from any concurrent or future sweepstakes or promotions offered by Sponsor, and such conduct may result in restriction, suspension or discontinuance of entrant’s participation privileges in the DMI program. AN ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE DMI WEBSITE OR DMI APPLICATION OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AS WELL AS RESTRICTION, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF SUCH PERSON’S PARTICIPATION PRIVILEGES IN THE DMI PROGRAM.
- Winner Selection and Odds: The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received (i.e., entries received via Section 5 above and additional entries received via Section 6 above) during the Sweepstakes Period. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions regarding the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, on or around April 10, 2023. The random drawing will take place at Administrator’s offices as set forth above or at another location in the United States as determined by Sponsor.
The potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone based on the information included in their DMI account profile at the time of the random drawing. It is the sole responsibility of the potential winner to confirm that their e-mail and telephone number associated with their DMI account is current and up-to-date and, if the potential winner cannot be contacted due to their e-mail and/or telephone number being inaccurate in any respect, such potential winner will be disqualified and Sponsor and Administrator shall not have any liability of any kind. To be eligible to win the Prize, the potential winner must still be a member of DMI in good standing at time of random drawing, winner notification and prize fulfillment. If a selected entrant is from Canada only, they (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) must first correctly answer a time-based mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind, to be implemented by Administrator, as a condition to being considered the potential winner. Before being declared the winner, the potential prize winner (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and tax acknowledgment (“Affidavit”), sent with the e-mail notification within 10 calendar days from the date it is sent. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return all documentation within the required time (if applicable), is found to be ineligible or is non-compliant with the Official Rules for any reason, then the potential winner forfeits the prize and Administrator may select another potential winner, as time permits. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner selected by Administrator by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
THE PRIZE WINNER (IF A MINOR, THEIR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN) WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 (OR ANALOGOUS TAX FORM FOR A CANADIAN WINNER) FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY OR SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBER, AS APPROPRIATE, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, TERRITORIAL, AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRIZE WINNER.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
Grand Prize (1 winner): The Grand Prize is a trip for four (4) to Disneyland Resort (“Prize” or “Grand Prize”)to consist of the following:
- Round trip coach airfares between the major United States gateway airport/Canadian international airport closest to the prize winner’s residence and Los Angeles International Airport; provided, however, if the prize winner resides within 250 miles of the Disneyland Resort, airfare will not be provided;
- Round-trip ground transportation for travel between the Los Angeles International Airport and the Disneyland Resort; however, if the prize winner resides within 250 miles of the Disneyland Resort, ground transportation will not be provided;
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four  persons per room) for three (3) nights at a hotel at the Disneyland Resort selected by Sponsor or Sponsor’s prize provider in its sole discretion, based on availability;
- Up to four (4) Disneyland Resort 4-Day Park Hopper Tickets (subject to restrictions) with Disney Genie+ service. Both a theme park ticket and separate theme park reservation for the same park on the same date are required for park entry. Theme park reservations will be required for each day of the visit and must be obtained by the prize winner before visiting.
- One (1) $300 Disney Gift Card for the prize winner only. The Disney Gift Card is redeemable for goods and services at participating Disney locations. Not redeemable for cash unless required by law. Not for resale. Issued by, and represents a legal obligation solely of, Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. Lost, damaged or stolen cards may be replaced only if verification of prize winner status and complete card number is provided. For card balance inquiries, call 1-877-650-4327 or visit disneygiftcard.com. For complete terms and conditions (including arbitration agreement), visit https://www.disneygiftcard.com/terms/us.
- VIP Tour Guide for up to eight (8) consecutive hours for the Group on one (1) day during the vacation (guide, services, and hours to be determined by Sponsor).
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Grand Prize must be taken between April 30, 2023 and April 30, 2024 (excluding holiday and park blockout dates) or such other dates as Sponsor may select in its sole discretion. If the potential prize winner is unavailable to travel during the above designated timeframe for any reason, the prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate prize winner may be selected (time permitting) from among all remaining eligible entries in a random drawing. Travel must be reserved through Sponsor’s agent, and Sponsor shall determine airline, hotel, flight, and ground transportation itinerary in its sole discretion. Grand Prize fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions and airline seat availability. Vacation must be booked at least thirty (30) days prior to the intended travel dates.
- The Grand Prize is for the prize winner and up to three (3) guests of the prize winner’s choosing. Actual final retail value of the Grand Prize may be higher or lower based on departure. Grand Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. The prize winner and all guests must travel together on specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and providers approval. Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted by the prize winner will be forfeited. Items that are not included as part of the Grand Prize are: airport departure fees and taxes; insurance (health, travel, medical); hotel room service; parking fees; laundry service; spa treatments; food or beverages; merchandise, souvenirs, etc.; incidental expenses; local and long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges, resort fees or taxes; or all other charges not explicitly included in these Official Rules.
- Any guest who is a Minor must be accompanied by his/her/their parent/legal guardian who must be at least the age of majority and both will be deemed guests of the prize winner (unless the prize winner is the guest’s parent or legal guardian). Once selected by prize winner, guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
- The prize winner and his/her/their guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity/COVID-19 release and waiver form prior to booking of any travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the prize. The prize winner acknowledges that he/she/they is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of the group, related to any use or misuse of the prize or any prize-related activity or travel.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the prize). Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate the prize winner’s preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor’s discretion. If the prize winner and guest(s) cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate prize winner will be chosen from among all eligible entries (time permitting). Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. Grand Prize accommodations and airline tickets will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the Grand Prize is not available for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Grand Prize with another prize element of comparable or greater value.
- Both a theme park ticket and a separate theme park reservation for the same park on the same date are required for entry for the prize winner and each guest. Theme park reservations and tickets will be required for each day of the visit and must be obtained before visiting. Park reservations are limited, and subject to availability, and are not guaranteed. Park reservations do not guarantee park admission or access to any experience, attraction, or offering. The prize winner and guest(s) should visit www.Disneyland.com/updates for important details to know before traveling to the Disneyland Resort.
- Certain theme parks, hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences, services and other offerings are subject to change or cancellation, and may be modified, limited in availability or capacity, or be closed. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Disney reserves the right to cancel any reservations or admission.
- Attractions with Lightning Lane entrances that are Disney Genie+ and individual purchases are limited in availability, subject to change or closure, may vary by date, and are not guaranteed. Price, terms and entitlements are subject to restrictions, and change or cancellation without notice. Visit www.Disneyland.com/DisneyGenie for details.
- With a valid Park Hopper Ticket, you may make a park reservation to visit more than one park on the same day. Guests must make a theme park reservation for the first park they plan to visit, subject to availability for the date selected. Then, you may cross over and switch between parks on the same day beginning at 11:00 AM (subject to availability). After 11:00 AM, if you have not entered any park yet, you may enter either park. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park's capacity limitations, operational hours, closures and other restrictions, and is not guaranteed. At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
- The prize winner and guests are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation may be denied boarding. It is the guests’ responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department’s travel website at www.travel.state.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By accepting and using the Grand Prize vacation and visiting the Disneyland Resort, the prize winner and guests voluntarily assume all risks related in any way to exposure to COVID-19, and any other communicable or infectious disease. The prize winner and guests must comply with all theme park rules and regulations, including any public health restrictions. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion(s) of the Grand Prize. Disney reserves the right to remove or deny entry to the prize winner and/or any of the guests who do not comply with any health restrictions imposed by any government, or Disney. The prize winner and guests are also responsible for understanding and complying with any COVID-19 travel restrictions. Before visiting, each guest should visit www.Disneyland.com/updates to view important information about park reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, safety measures and other information. There may be specific state or government health agency instructions, guidelines and requirements for all visitors to the Disneyland Resort. The prize winner and their guest(s) are solely responsible, at their own cost, for staying updated on and complying with any of the latest restrictions and requirements that may be in place for travel to and visiting the Disneyland Resort.
- All taxes (including, without limitation, U.S. federal, state and local taxes (including, but not limited to income and withholding taxes), sales taxes, VAT, GST, PST, HST) and, where legal, import customs and excise duties and fees, as applicable on or connected with any portion of the Grand Prize, the shipment of any Grand Prize element, as applicable, and the reporting consequences thereof, and any other expenses not specifically included in the Grand Prize description are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 (or analogous tax form for Canadian winner) reflecting the total fair market value of the Grand Prize. The prize winner may be required to provide to Sponsor an amount to cover the balance of all applicable withholding taxes at the normal rates required by law (notwithstanding any tax treaties that may provide for lower rates of tax withholding, including exemption from withholding with the satisfaction of qualification requirements) prior to being awarded the Grand Prize, and failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- The Grand Prize may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Grand Prize should become unavailable for any reason or unreasonably difficult to fulfill. Prize elements may not be separated and tickets, vouchers and gift cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and Sponsor and Administrator disclaim any and all liability in conjunction therewith. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions thereon. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern.
- Limitations on Liability: By entering, entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) agree that Sponsor, Administrator, prize providers, Meta Platforms, Inc, Twitter, Inc, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever, and shall be released and held harmless by entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian), for any injuries, claims, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the receipt, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize or Prize-related activity, including travel, or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or entrant’s failure to comply with the Official Rules. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for failure to supply any prize(s) or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, pandemic or epidemic, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Released Parties’ control. The Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries; or for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of winners and distribution of the Prize; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for miscommunications, failed computer, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, technical or network; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information; or for any misdirection or delay of any e-mail/entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, DMI Website, DMI Application, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s mobile device/computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes; or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or for any personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of receipt or use or misuse of any component of any Prize produced and/or manufactured by a prize provider or other third party. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Should an entry be lost, corrupted or unrecorded for any reason, the sole liability of Sponsor and Administrator is replacement with another entry, if feasible; but, if not feasible, Sponsor and Administrator shall not have any liability for same.
- General Conditions: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes (including but not limited to seeking to defraud Sponsor in conjunction with redeeming additional entries as described in Section 6 above) as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant's eligibility in this Sweepstakes and any concurrent or future sweepstakes or promotions offered by Sponsor as well as restricting, suspending or discontinuing their participation privileges in the DMI program. Sponsor may also disqualify from this Sweepstakes and any concurrent or future sweepstakes or promotions offered by Sponsor any person that acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or for any other good cause reason solely determined by Sponsor as well as restricting, suspending or discontinuing such person’s participation privileges in the DMI program. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select the winner from eligible entries received prior to the action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the corresponding DMI account. The authorized e-mail address account holder is the natural person who is assigned the address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
Except where legally prohibited, the prize winner (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) grants (and agrees to confirm in writing) permission for the Released Parties to use such prize winner’s name, photograph, voice, likeness, and/or statements made by, or attributed to the winner in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval or compensation and in perpetuity. Sponsor may assign all rights granted by entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian), including without limitation, the winner hereunder, to any party at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the administration of this Sweepstakes, or relating to the prize including the awarding of/determination of the prize winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of JAMS, then effective (notwithstanding the foregoing, entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) shall not be precluded from seeking relief in small claims court for disputes/claims within the scope of the jurisdiction of small claims court and any remedies available to entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) under applicable federal, state or local law remain available to entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) and are not waived pursuant to this section); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any and all rights to injunctive relief. The arbitrator hearing such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be neutral and the entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) will have a reasonable opportunity to participate in the selection of the arbitrator. Such arbitration will take place at a location near the entrant’s (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian’s) residence and the entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) has the right to an in-person hearing in the arbitration proceeding, if desired. The arbitration will allow for the discovery and/or exchange of non-privileged information between entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) and Sponsor. Should an entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) initiate arbitration pursuant to this section, the entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) shall be responsible for JAMS’s fees to do so (approximately, $250), with all other costs of such arbitration being borne solely by Sponsor. If entrant is a California resident and Sponsor is the prevailing party in such arbitration, such entrant will not be responsible for Sponsor’s costs and fees in conjunction with the arbitration proceeding; BUT, IN ALL OTHER CASES, ENTRANT (IF A MINOR, THEIR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN) WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH COSTS/FEES IF REQUIRED BY THE ARBITRATOR’S RULING. For the avoidance of doubt, the requirement to arbitrate disputes pursuant to this section is reciprocal and binding both upon entrants (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) and Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction and all proceedings shall take place in the City of New York, County of New York.
- Winners’ List: To obtain the name of the winner of the Sweepstakes, send a properly stamped self-addressed envelope, by April 28, 2023 to Disney Movie Insiders Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Sweepstakes Winner, c/o Probability, PO Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025-1559. Canadian residents only may omit return postage.
ARV of Grand Prize: $11,832 USD
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform.
© 2023 Disney