This Mulan Member Exclusive Market Tote has been on quite a journey from its past as a movie theater banner.
In Disney's Mulan, a fearless young woman risks everything out of love for her family and her country to become one of the greatest warriors China has ever known.
It began a normal life as a movie theater banner, but we hatched a plot to upcycle it, stretching Earth’s resources further along the way! Each bag diverts both waste from the landfill and carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, plus, it's great strength and durability make it the perfect sidekick for navigating your day-to-day heroics.
About The Product
- PLEASE NOTE: Every tote is a unique, original creation and will vary in design from image shown
- Waterproof, strong, and durable
- Movie banners are meticulously cleaned and rehabilitated prior to backpack fabrication
- Every bag is made locally in Los Angles with salvaged and repurposed components, including the banners, thread, lining, and seatbelt straps
- Flat construction for portability
- Tote dimensions: 18" H x 16" W; 8” inch strap drop, open top flap
- Polyvinyl, adult use only
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP-Di (2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov